Looking for something?

8/23/10

I think "social" means that human beings are involved...

Right now I'm laughing at Craig's List ads who want someone to set up accounts on social networking sites that will then, after paying a person for the one-time-only job, will run on "auto pilot". I think someone is misunderstanding the purpose & meaning of "social networking" and I don't think it's me. I also think it's kind of really strictly stated in the phrase "social networking"- perhaps it's a bit on the nose for some people? Unless they're just looking for spammer robots. So really the job listings are for someone to "ruin social media for everyone else".

And who could, in good conscious, be a part of that sort of thing?
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment