Looking for something?

7/18/09

Summer Job

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, or doing a lot of work in general. Though blogger did inform me that this entry will make 101! Basically I've been working at a summer arts camp on Long Island, along with being a bus monitor to and from. It's a lot of traveling, a lot of loud kids and it leaves me very tired. But it is really great and I love it. I've worked there before and if you're going to have a summer job, it might as well be a good one.

One of the first kids we pick up is about 6 or 7 and she always rides her wooden scooter to the bus stop. She gets dropped off by her mom who is a sweet lady with a light German accent, always wears cotton dresses and rides the scooter back home again.

It is the cutest thing ever. Here's a quick sketch I did on the bus one morning:

Hope everyone's having a good summer!


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment