Looking for something?

8/29/08

McCain/Palin

So, it seems as though John McCain has chosen a female running mate: Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska and supposed "rising star" of the GOP.
(This woman does not represent me.)

Apparently McCain underestimates voters enough to think that those of us that would have voted for Hillary Clinton, are so desperate for a woman president that we will vote for any woman- Even if we have to technically vote for McCain to get her.


I really hope other people are not so easily fooled. Sure, I'd like a woman president. But I'm not willing to sign away my freedom of choice, give up on the environment and start another war to get one. It's such an o
bvious tactic. I am not looking forward to all the other tricks that are going to get pulled this fall.

I also hope that bitter liberals don't waste their votes on Nader again.
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment