Looking for something?

8/10/08

Just What the Doctor Ordered

So, I've know for a while now that Durex has been selling some types of vibrators, mostly finger vibes and "cock ring" vibes (I wish there was a better term for this, but I really don't know of one).

But now they're selling straight up for real ones.

I know because I saw one in the condom section of Duane Reade. That means your local chain drug store now carries sex toys. Don't get me wrong, I think it's amazing and progressive. (A rechargeable vibe for $40? No way!) I just wonder how long it will be before someone decides to make it illegal. You know, how since the government hates women's sexual pleasure (sales of vibrators are banned in Alabama, were *just* made legal in Texas year, and I'm not sure about elsewhere). I'm not sure how long these have been on shelves, but it'll be very interesting to see what comes of it.


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment