Looking for something?

11/26/10

Amanda Palmer Fan Art



It took  me a while to finish this one...but I'm really happy with it! It's Amanda Palmer (of Dresden Doll fame, in case you didn't know), inspired by the song Astronaut from her solo album "Who Killed Amanda Palmer". When I first heard this song, I played it on an infinite loop for days. DAYS.

Oh, and you can buy this drawing.


Oh, and you can hear this song.

Both the album version:



And a live version, with the outfit that inspired the one in this drawing:

Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Amanda is a great artist and so are you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! When I first heard this song, it gave me goosebumps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You were able to portray so much emotion in this single illustration.

    ReplyDelete