Looking for something?

3/2/09

Waste-of-money-mobile

While out and about today (which I didn't enjoy, but the rent was due & stuff needed to be mailed, so what are you gonna do?) I saw a Metrocard truck. As in, an ice cream truck that sells commuter fare. Or if you'd rather, bookmobile. (It had a little window in any case.)

I've never seen one before and am sort of confounded by it. They won't put card vending machines above ground by bus stops. They won't fire employees who punch in for overtime hours that they don't work. They'll cut much needed trains and demand the government give them money as they keep increasing fares without increasing the quality of their service...

but they'll waste money on a Metrocard ice cream truck/ bookmobile that may or may not actually park anywhere long enough for people to buy from it.

I guess I just don't understand business...
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment