Looking for something?

11/15/08

Every Time the Bird Gets Out...

My friend told me a funny story about her bird getting lose and getting stuck between bookcases. I was so amused, I did a sketch on the subway (and tweaked it during lunch).





I fudged the details of the story a bit and in my head I figured she'd be in socks & pajama pants. I tried to make it seem like the bookcase was between a large dresser and a wall and that we're looking through the 4th wall. A little confusing maybe, but I thought this angle was the funniest, but the bookshelf being jammed between explains why she doesn't just move it. Anyway, I wanted to share. I tried to clean it up as much as I could, but you should probably click it to get the full view. Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment