Looking for something?

7/17/08

New blog, new start

I used to have a blog, way back in the day. Well, it was on Live Journal, so it was more like a sad, jr. high school diary. And it was back when people still used Live Journal. I do have some pretty decent posts I'd like to keep and I did meet my consort (boyfriend), James, there. (LAME!) But it often got too personal, too sappy. This one is mostly going to be about my opinions, current events (or as soon as I realize them), politics and place to obnoxiously promote my art.

Hey, here's the first one of those:

www.personalgenius.net


So hopefully this will be something that people will actually want to read. *fingers crossed* If you're still reading right now, I consider that a good sign.
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1Ygp5vxLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment