- The Wall Breakers, Online Feature, Published May 28th
- Mail Me Something Book, included artist - published by Art House Co-op, June 2010
- Shameless, Interior Illustration - Advice Column: Issue 13, Spring 2010
- Make/Shift Magazine, Interior Illustration - "Everyday Actions: Seeing Skinhead": No. 6 Fall/Winter 2009/2010
- 42 Magazine, Interior Illustration - "Occupational Hazards of the Late-Night Girl": Second Issue, Summer '09
- Paracinema, Interior Illustration- "Auto Focus": Issue 6, June 2009
- 42 Magazine, Interior Illustration - "Crafting on the Cheap": Inaugural Issue, March 2009
- Paracinema, Interior Illustration - "Rethinking the Remake": Issue 5, February 2009
- Fringe Salon, New York, New York: "Feels Like Home", July 22nd - September 20th.
- SUNY Purchase, New York: “Poppets” Solo Senior Show, March 30th -April 3rd.
Select Group Exhibitions-
- Gristle Tattoo + Art Gallery, Brooklyn, New York: "Puss: Portraits by Brooklyn Artists", September 6th - October 15th
- Brooklyn Artists Gym, Brooklyn, New York: “Beast”, March 12th - 25th
- gallery360, Vancouver, Washington: “Small Works”, July 1-30th
- Art House Co-op, Brooklyn, New York: "Mail Me Something Project", April 16th - June 1st.
- Burning Man Festival, "Black Rock City", Nevada: "WDYDWYD (Why Do You Do What You Do?) Project Exhibition", August 25th - September 1st. Curated by Tony Deifell
- First Street Gallery, New York, New York: "2008 National Juried Competition", June 26th - July 19th. Juror: Gregory Amenoff
- TriCounty Arts Council at Arkell Museum, Canajoharie, New York: "26th Annual National Small Works Exhibition", June 13th - July 25th. Juror: Allan Hacklin
- Art Gotham, New York, New York: "Art Gotham's Square Foot Show", June 7th - July 12th.
- Micro Museum, Brooklyn, New York: "The Teeny Tiny Show", March 29th - May 19th. Curator: Kathleen Laziza
- Upstream People Gallery Online Gallery, www.upstreampeoplegallery.com: "Faces X", March 1st, 2008 - February 28th, 2009. Juror: Larry Bradshaw.
- Awarded- Special Recognition
- Phoenix Fine Art Gallery, Bellport, New York: "Small Works", January 9th- February 17th. Jurors: Pam Lerner and Kate Carmel
- Islip Art Museum, East Islip, New York: “Stilled Life” group show, June 29th-September 11th. Curator: Daria Brit Shapiro
- SUNY Purchase, New York: BFA Thesis Group Show, May 13th - 19th